JTs Automotive Group - Win a $5000 Check! Contest (the “Contest”)
Sponsored by JTs Automotive Group - 230 Killian Commons Parkway, Columbia, SC 29203 (“Sponsor”).
NO PURCHASE, TEST DRIVE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN AT GIVEAWAY EVENTS. RULES MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older, have a valid U.S. driver’s license and a valid U.S. Social Security number. Void where prohibited. Participants and winners must reside within a 200 mile radius of Sponsor’s primary business location (the “Area”). Participants must be legal residents of the United States at the time of entry. Restrictions on who may participate and win apply. See paragraph on eligibility and limitations. Odds of winning dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The Contest is administered by the Sponsor and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) acknowledges and understands that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest. The Contest Sponsor, promotional partner(s) and administrator are herein collectively referred to as the Contest Entities.
1. Description of Contest/Participation
Dates of Contest
Contest will begin Saturday, 8/1/2015 at 9:00 AM Eastern Daylight time and end Monday, 8/31/2015 at approximately 9:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time with the Giveaway Event. The registration period for the contest ends at 9:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time 8/31/15. There will be one Giveaway announced on 9/1/15.
How to Participate
Contest period for Registration -------Dates: 8/1- 8/31
People may register by going to any of the 3 JTs dealership locations and taking a photo in front of the showroom backdrop, tagging JTs Automotive Group on Facebook, and filling out a form and delivering it to the dealership in person. Only one entry per person. Entries submitted at the dealership must be during JTs normal business hours. Check www.JTsCARS.com for days and hours of operation.
Giveaway Event – 9/1/15 – Random Drawing
At approximately 12:00pm on 9/1/15, a name will be drawn from all of the properly registered participants. The name drawn will be the prize winner. The selected person wins a $5000 check from JT.
THE START TIME OF THE GIVEAWAY EVENT WILL BE NOON. THE TIME OF THE DRAWING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
IF THE WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY IS DISQUALIFIED, JTs AUTOMOTIVE GROUP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE AN ALTERNATE WINNER BY CONDUCTING A RANDOM DRAWING from the REMAINING NAMES. NO MORE PRIZES OTHER THAN THE STATED PRIZE(S) BELOW WILL BE AWARDED.
2. Contest Restrictions
JTs Automotive Group reserves at their discretion the right to choose an alternate winner in the event that a winner has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. JTs Automotive Group, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate entry at that time. Contest Entities are NOT responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Notification of any contest changes, like day and time of Giveaway, are deemed to have occurred immediately upon the placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication the Sponsor or Contest Entities may use to contact the qualifiers. No Sponsor or Contest Entity is obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier. If the selected winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time stated within the rules or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. No alternate prize will be substituted.
Furthermore eligible contestants agree as follows: All decisions of the judges will be final. By participating, each entrant agrees (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) that as between you, the Sponsor and Contest Entities, the decisions of the Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) that you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) that in the event you do not comply with the rules, you will be disqualified. JTs Automotive Group in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate winner in the event of disqualification at the Giveaway. The Sponsor may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time without notice.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Information for qualifiers will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be deemed valid. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned.
Contest may be discontinued at any time without notice. Owners and employees of the Sponsor, their parent companies or holding companies and their agents and promotional partners are prohibited from participating in the Contest.
A $5000 check from JT will be awarded to ONE (1) winner at the end of the Contest Period. ONLY ONE PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED TO WINNING CONTESTANT.
WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL OTHER LOCAL, COUNTY, STATE AND FEDERAL TAXES ON THE PRIZE. WINNER MUST POSSESS A VALID UNITED STATES SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND A VALID UNITED STATES DRIVER’S LICENSE.
5. Prize Conditions and Restrictions: The Prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified in this document. Winner must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. Conditions and restrictions may apply. If a winner is disqualified, JTs Automotive Group reserves the right to determine an alternate winner by conducting a random drawing of the remaining finalist names. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable by the winner to any other entrant. The prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner is not transferable, redeemable or exchangeable for any other prize except as described above or at JTs Automotive Group’s discretion. The prize must be redeemed from JTs Automotive Group’s representative within 25 days of the Giveaway. If the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, JTs Automotive Group reserves the right to substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, as determined by JTs Automotive Group in its sole discretion. Winner must present U.S. government authorized identification on the day of the Giveaway and again prior to being awarded the prize.
6. Acceptance of Prize: By accepting the prize, Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive the prize and hereby agrees: (i) that all decisions of the Sponsor, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Sponsor and its respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prize; (iii) to allow the Sponsor to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ control. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Prize winner. No Sponsor makes, nor is it responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. No Sponsor will have any further obligation to winner. All taxes, upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
7. Eligibility and Limitations. PARTICIPANTS AND WINNER(S) MUST BE AT LEAST 18-YEARS OLD ON THE DATE OF THE GIVEAWAY, HAVE A VALID U. S. DRIVER’S LICENSE AND U.S. SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY AND RESIDE WITHIN A 200 MILE RADIUS OF SPONSOR’S PRIMARY BUSINESS LOCATION (THE “AREA”). Unless otherwise stated in the Official Contest Rules, only one (1) entry per person, per Sponsor Business Day for the duration of the Contest. The potential prize winner may (in the discretion of the Sponsor) be required to sign and return any form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required release. Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement at the time of the giveaway to be allowed to participate in the contest. Employees of the participating Sponsor, their advertising agencies, other broadcast companies doing business in South Carolina, to include all Radio and TV stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
8. Tampering and Delivery Disclaimer The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and prohibit from participating any person, who the Sponsor determines (in its discretion) is or is attempting to: (i) tamper with any part of the Contest; (ii) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, (iii) intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants, agents or representatives of the Sponsor; and/or (iv) otherwise violating these Official Rules.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND THEIR LICENSEES (IF ANY) RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES AND/OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND EXPENSES) THAT MAY BE ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY ANY OF THEM AT ANY TIME, IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PRIZE, AND/OR BY ENTRANT’S BREACHES OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST.
If, in Sponsor’s reasoned opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of fraud, electronic or non-electronic tampering or unauthorized intervention with any portion of this Contest, or if fraud or technical difficulties of any sort (e.g., computer viruses, bugs) compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect Entry and/or evaluations and/or terminate the Contest and award the Prize in its discretion. All entry forms in this contest must be handwritten. Photocopies or mechanical reproductions of any entry forms are not permitted. In the event of termination of the Contest by the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in a manner deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In no event will the type and quantity of prizes awarded exceed the number of prizes described in the Official Contest Rules.
9. Publicity; Use of Personal Information By participating, where allowed by law, the winner grants permission to the Sponsor to use their name, character, photograph, voice, and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waives any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Sponsor may use such information for marketing purposes, and may include the name of the winner in a publicly available winner(s) list.
10. Release By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner holds harmless and waives any and all claims of liability or damages against the Contest’s Sponsor and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or any loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize. In order to participate in the Giveaway or to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsor.
11. Taxes Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with the prizes which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. The winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or United States social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
12. Conduct and Decisions By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor’s personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsor’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deem appropriate. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to Sponsor or Sponsor’s "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor shall mean in Sponsor or Sponsor’s "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. JTs Automotive Group further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be made available, when practical.
13. Miscellaneous For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit any of JT’s 3 dealership locations during normal business hours or visit the Sponsor’s website. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
14. Compliance with Law BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANTS HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS OF SOUTH CAROLINA AND WAIVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS CONTEST ADJUDICATED IN ANY OTHER FORUM. IN NO EVENT WILL PARTICIPANT BE ENTITLED TO INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF OF ANY KIND, OR RESTRAIIN THE CONTINUATION OF ANY CONTEST.
Cruise Giveaway: Only valid on new vehicle purchase. Two tickets per new car sale. Not valid on prior purchase. Must mention promotion upon approval/before negotiation. Offer is non transferable and is redeemable only by the individual to whom it is made out. Offers not in conjunction. Restrictions may apply. On approved credit. Dealer reserves the right to alter or end promotion at any time. See dealer for full details. Offer expires 8/31/15.
Up to 25% Off: JTs CDJR STK# 521156. Dealer List: $25,636. Sale price: $19,227. JTs Dodgeland STK# 521156. Dealer List: $25,636. Sale price: $19,227. JTs Kia STK# 552081. Dealer List: $19,643. Sale price: $14,732. All prices include all factory rebates and incentives to dealer. Price plus tax and tags, includes $389 closing fee. Not all will qualify. Offers not in conjunction. Not valid on prior purchase. Only valid on select models. On approved credit. See dealer for complete details. Offers expire 8/31/15.
$10K Offer: Up to $10,000 check offer is in lieu of any discount off dealer list price. STK# 558002. Dealer list $43,543. Sales price $33,543. All factory rebates and incentives to dealer. Price plus tax and tags. Includes $389 closing fee. On approved credit. Offer not in conjunction. Not valid on prior purchase. Not all will qualify. See dealer for details. Offers expire 8/31/15.
$25 Visa Gift Card: Gift card provided by Dealership. Offer is not valid to individuals who did not post on JT's Automotive facebook page. Offer is non transferable and is redeemable only by the individual to whom it is made out. Must redeem at dealership. Proof of ID is required. Offer is not valid on prior sales or sale priced vehicles and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. One certificate only per transaction. Zero Cash Redemption. See dealer for details. Offer expires 8/31/15.